What Our Customers Say…
Water Heater Repair in Livermore, Colorado
“Very pleased so far with the install. Professional work, true to estimate. Courteous and timely. New install was better than the original. Hire them and thank a vet!”
Water Heater Repair in Fort Collins, Colorado
“NICE COMPANY — GOOD WORK — VERY NICE TECHS!”
Water Heater Help? Welcome to Help Headquarters!
Everything you need to know about making sure you have hot water in your home is found here! If you have any questions concerning your water heater repair, replacement, or installation, don’t hesitate to email us or call us at 720-580-3080.
- Different Styles? We will explain the difference between different water heaters, including gas, electric, and tankless units
- Repair? How long water heaters usually last and when you should expect to replace your unit
- Cost? Use this calculator to determine the costs associated with installing a new water heater.
- Installation Time? How long does it take to install a new water heater?
Standard Storage Water Heaters
Standard storage water heaters store and heat water in a reservoir. As water is used the tank is refilled and a set temperature is maintained to deliver hot water whenever it may be needed. When selecting a standard storage water heater, QwikPlumb’s expert plumbers can help you choose a unit with the right capacity and energy efficiency necessary to meet your needs.
Standard Storage Water Heaters from QwikPlumb:
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Energy saving heat traps included in the water inlets and outlets
- Magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion
- Heating elements resistored for added protection
- Porcelain enamel tank lining resists corrosion
- Energy efficient rigid foam insulation
- Self-cleaning system fights sediment build-up, reduces energy costs and provides more hot water
- Durable brass drain valve
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless units heat water on demand, only when you need it. The tankless technology offers endless hot water – you’ll never take a cold shower again! Because the water is only heated when it is being used, tankless water heaters are a great energy efficient solution for heating the water in your home. You’ll enjoy energy savings, better performance, extended life, fresh water, space savings and more capacity than traditional “tanked” water heaters.
Navien and Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters from QwikPlumb:
- Hot water on demand – UNLIMITED
- User-friendly, simple design
- Reduces water heating costs by up to 60% in most households due to on-demand performance
- Save money and energy!